sábado, 23 de diciembre de 2017

Vianca haunted at the office.

Second round has brought me a lot of motivation and fun, since as you can see I’m the starring of this first commission! I think this piece is a nice way to say goodbye to this year, so hope you enjoy it a lot. Here’s a little story I’ve wrote for it:

“It was a long day at the office, tons of backlog, endless meetings… The day is reaching the end outside and meanwhile, I fall down on my chair, thinking only on arriving home to relax.

Suddenly, a green glow starts to light up the room. I hadn’t noticed that strange object placed on the table, but now it’s emitting an eerie glow in front of me. My heart speeds up more and more with each light pulse. A hot sensation go all over my body and a bulge starts to grow between my legs.

Unconsciously, I enter into a huge excitement that I never felt before, my breasts turn extremely sensitive and start growing more and more. My clothes tear, the buttons run off on the air, but I only feel the pleasure going trough each inch of my body. My legs get wet with a hot fluid that runs down to my toes. A beautiful and horny cock begin to throb from what was my clitoris before.

I can barely think, I just feel a deep arousal while my body keeps changing. A huge desire grows inside me, urging me to use this brand-new cock to fuck someone really hard… These strong thoughts of my cock filling a wet hole make me shiver, and there it is!

Thick streams of hot cum and breast milk flood everything around and I… I don’t care at all, the work, this strange object, nothing at all. I just feel the pleasure, but I’m not satisfied yet… I need more.”

-File data:
  • Style: Full Color Painting
  • Time taken: 35 hours
  • High Resolution size: 4500 px / 300 ppi 






-Commission Status update:
  • SLOT 1: 16V-17. Finished.
  • SLOT 2: 17V-17. Confirmed. Current in process. V Convention. Full Color.
  • SLOT 3: 19V-17. Confirmed. Sketched. Aliisza. Full Color.
  • SLOT 4: 18V-17. Confirmed. Sketched. Maxine Shaw. Full Color.

(“Confirmed” means paid slot. “Reserved” means taken but not paid yet)

2 comentarios:

  1. WoW wonderful , Great detail and effects on image , so good !!
    Thanks ! ^_^

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That is an awesome and beautifully painted load of semen, and a great pair of legs, you should be very proud

    ResponderEliminar