sábado, 2 de diciembre de 2017

Sera & Aurora pov

And finally, here we have Aurora and Seraphina having fun after adventuring! Do you know what does this mean? With this sixth commission, I've finished the first batch!

The second round is almost here, so stay tuned, I'm going to open almost immediately and since Christmas holiday is almost here I'm going to open only 4 slots because I'd like that everybody could enjoy their commissions as a Christmas gift, and also being able myself enjoy holidays with no stress haha.

♥ Special thanks to the commissioner of this piece for his amazing feedback and enthusiasm, very inspiring!

-File data:
  • Style: Full Color Painting
  • Time taken: 30 hours
  • High Resolution size: 4500 px / 300 ppi





-Commission Status update:
Opening very soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario