martes, 5 de diciembre de 2017

Commission Closed


Update 5th December 2017.

Thank you for each email I’ve received, I’ve started to contact by email those who have been selected but I’m still deciding who will get the last two slots and I’m also awaiting confirmations yet. 

I’ve started to contact by email those who have been selected but I’m still deciding who will get the last two slots and I’m also awaiting confirmations yet. 
So this is how it look right now:

  • SLOT 1: 16V-17. Confirmed. Current in progress.
  • SLOT 2: 17V-17. Reserved. Sketched.
  • SLOT 3: 18V-17. Still deciding.
  • SLOT 4: 19V-17. Still deciding.

(“Confirmed” means paid slot. “Reserved” means taken but not paid yet)

I will try to contact everybody today, including those who won't be selected.
For those of you who won’t be selected, take in mind that I will open new slots once I will finish this round. Don’t worry if you don’t get a slot for this batch, you will have more opportunities.

You can estimate that I’m about to open when you see that I’ve posted the third commission on my social medias because that will mean that there’s only one commission left to open again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario