domingo, 24 de septiembre de 2017

Vianca Gloryhole

Second commission of this round! I'm trying to keep a good pace and definitely new commissions and fresh ideas like this are boosting my motivation.

It isn't the first time I've drawn myself covered with sticky, creamy and delicious cum, but I just can't have enough! This particular commission has a funny pussy-nipple version, I know it's kinda weird, but in my fantasies I always think on being fully filled if I'd have the chance, and more holes would mean even more filled! O___O Would you say no to more holes? I don't think so! *Blush*

-File data: 
  • Style: Black & White Painting 
  • Time taken: 27 hours 
  • High Resolution size: 4500 px / 300 ppi 






-Commission Status update:
  • SLOT 1: 11V-17. Finished. Lucia Alexa 
  • SLOT 2: 10V-17. Finished. Vianca glory-hole 
  • SLOT 3: 12V-17. Current in progress. Demon Ell. B/W Painting 
  • SLOT 4: 13V-17. Reserved. Sketch in progress. Futa Goddess. Full Color 
  • SLOT 5: 14V-17. Reserved. Pending sketch. Yuni. Full Color 
  • SLOT 6: 15V-17. Reserved. Pending sketch. Sera & Aurora. Full Color 

(“Confirmed” means paid slot. “Reserved” means taken but not paid yet)

1 comentario:

  1. I love those pussynipples <3 as well as on the sea girl that you showed a while back

    ResponderEliminar