martes, 19 de septiembre de 2017

Lewd lab pet

First commission of this batch!
Here we are, looking how Lucia Alexa and her assistant Linh making a new experiment about bio-chemistry while their lab pet disturb around. Pets need love!

About this commission, here you can see what I’ve named as “Black & White painting”.  What is a B/W painting? Well, I thought on this option initially as the previous step for upgrading a B/W shading to a full color in the future, but I’ve discovered that I’m more comfortable with this style that current B/W shading. I’m trying new styles because I’d like to offer various options for commissions.

But definitely I like painting most than working on line art and then add simple shading, so hope you like this :)

-File data:
  • Style: Black & White Painting
  • Time taken: 23 hours
  • High Resolution size: 4500 px / 300 ppi



  









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario