domingo, 10 de septiembre de 2017

Commission Closed


Thanks a lot for each email I’ve received, the good wishes for the opening and the nice comments of how much you love my work. To be honest, it has meant a lot to me!

I’ve received so many awesome ideas, it has been a hard choice!! I’ve contacted by email those who have been selected but I’m awaiting a few confirmations yet. This is how it look right now:

  • SLOT 1: 11V-17. Confirmed and sketched. Current in progress.
  • SLOT 2: 10V-17. Confirmed and sketched.
  • SLOT 3: Reserved and sketched. 
  • SLOT 4: Reserved. Pending sketch. 
  • SLOT 5: Reserved. Pending sketch
  • SLOT 6: Reserved. Pending sketch

(“Confirmed” means paid slot. “Reserved” means taken but not paid yet)


For those of you who haven’t been selected, take in mind that I will open new slots once I will finish this round. Don’t worry if you didn’t get a slot for this batch, you will have more opportunities.

You can estimate that I’m about to open when you see that I’ve posted the fifth commission on my social medias because that will mean that there’s only one commission left to open again.

Take in mind that you can increase your possibilities if you fill the suggested breakdown when you send your commission application ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario