sábado, 22 de julio de 2017

Silk bindings.

Heya!
Surprisingly to me, this commission has developed smoothly, and not because the protagonist is trapped haha. What I mean is that despite I've admitted before that I'm a little squeamish with spiders, the commissioner of this piece supported me a lot and agreed on including only the spider's legs and spinnerets and keep the rest of the body out of the scene. 
I'm very glad to know that he loved so much the result, his description about how he would experience this situation was so exceptional that I'm going to share a fragment. Hope you enjoy it as much as me!

"After getting tangled in the webs in the forest, I'm discovered by the spider that lives in that area. It has gotten my legs completely wrapped together as well as partially secured my arms in place, taking care of my limbs so that I can't run off or pull away. Of course, I can't help but have an erection at that point because of my fantasy and it hasn't really sunk in that I am now captured and being prepared.

I don't fight back at all as the spider works its silk out from its spinnerets and its legs start to guide the threads further around my body. That's when the cocoon starts to take further shape and more of my body is being swallowed up by the threads. It's even more obvious that I'm enjoying it given my shaft is now leaking steadily and at that point I'm starting to moan more. I see myself hanging there, the spider twirling me now and then while I watch the legs pull the silk over me, now beginning to wrap me up, and with each pass over my form, escape is becoming less and less likely. And that's when my mind starts to slowly acknowledge what's going on...I'm not in a fantasy or a dream...I'm really being cocooned alive by a giant spider.

The spider has taken its time, wrapping me tighter and thicker as the minutes roll by. Of course, I can't and do not want to do anything but just hang there while my captor works on me. At the point the third picture shows is when I think that the haze of arousal clears enough for me to really begin to understand what's happened. The whole time I've been silent and now unable to do little more than 'mmmmpppphhhhhh' against the silk now wrapped thickly over my mouth, preventing any loud cries from getting out. I wouldn't be ashamed to admit that the bondage and the feel of silk squeezing my penis and testicles would start getting me to ejaculate, and 'ringed' by the silk so that I can't go soft.

That's even more apparent when I take a look at myself and gasp when I see just how well the spider has tied me up. It's then that a shiver runs through my body and I again tense up and cum hard and long... I'm so heavily cocooned now. I can't tear out of the threads even if I wanted to, and the spider isn't stopping. I'd be letting out another moan at that and writhing as the legs move around me without hesitation or interest in what I'm doing... I'm really trapped, and I can't get out... "








1 comentario: