jueves, 20 de abril de 2017

A night with Demon Ell

Lately I've had some stressing weeks, really! I need something that helps me to feel better. I close my eyes...

And suddenly, the room gets dark. A bright blue light from below starts sneaking through the floor slits... 
Somehow my wishes have summoned Demon Ell for a night of fun. My mind knows better than myself what my body needs.

I see Demon Ell walking towards me and in a second, I discover myself riding Demon Ell's horsecock pretty deep, moving relentlessly.

Unexpectedly, while she pleases my urges, I feel something changing in me. Oh my, I'm growing a cock!! 

It begins almost shyly, when I see my panties bulging out while a cock is emerging form me, seeing the shape of it through the fabric. It's very exciting... while Demon Ell continues  pounding my pussy with her magnificent cock, my own cock starts to get hard and soon it tears my panties, growing larger and thicker than before and cumming out all the excessive jizz Demon Ell is pumping in!

I take a minute to breath after a huge orgasm and then I notice... it's not just a cock, it's a horsecock, just like the one that Demon Ell has!! Immediately, I feel amazed and full of lust, I'm not fulfilled yet and that seems to satisfy my super guest. (wink wink)

Demon Ell's horsecock is pulled free and it sticks out between our legs, beautifully covered by my wetness... Then, her tail seem to come alive and quickly, it wraps around both cocks and starts jerking off hard, frotting both cocks together, my constant moans fill the room, and I'm really close to cum again... We're screaming together in pure ecstasy, the final orgasm is so close..

When I open my eyes, she's not here anymore. But the floor still smokes and I feel her smell in my skin. My body has recover its original form but my pussy is leaking yet...

Was it only a dream? I don't think so!

Demon Ell belongs to Superguest


































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario