martes, 24 de mayo de 2016

Poison sting

What a commission! It has been hard, I have to admit that this scene has a pose between the most difficult ones I've ever worked. It couldn't be another way. My first scene with Poison. And Roxy! A truly challenge, but you know what they say: a smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.

The commissioner had an important specification for this scene, it had to be up against the glass window at the front of the subway. 
After reading this idea, my imagination started to run fast: these two rough and energetic girls with their physiques of gymnast; long supple legs and an extremely slender waist, with toned muscles, having the kind of sex that's too passionate to get undressed... I saw Roxy's mouth, wide open moaning with ecstasy while she cums wildly, I saw in my mind the exact glance in Poison's eyes. And suddenly I noticed. Wet underwear.









3 comentarios:

  1. Thanks Vianca for this piece , i Love Poison and Roxy , they are the 2 transsexuals for excellence ! ! !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is that a Joker & Riddler easter egg in there? Man am I a dork or what! :P

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really enjoyed the non-futa versions of this pic, bondage withstanding. Great job, and keep up the good work!

    ResponderEliminar