jueves, 31 de marzo de 2016

Zero-gravity spitroasting

Hello everyone!
After a little lapse time in which I looked for a new flat, I found a proper one, I packed all my nerdy numerous stuff, I moved and I finally got installed on my new home; I'm here again! It was a chaos because I mosly did the move to the new house on my own but I'm grateful to say that I've found a very cool place, more light, a sexy walk-in closet, a great kitchen, comfortable couch... it gives me good vibes! And I think you can see it here.

This lewd scene is the last commission I worked for the awesome Elementrexx, the first I work on my new place! Trust me when I say that I had never worked anything like this before, two male specimens with two cocks each, plus zero-gravity plus floating cum!! I had a lot of fun working on this, honestly! Hope you enjoy it as much as me, I fantasized a lot about all this cum floating around, it would be too delicious for me!

Since the commissioner has written a little background story for this scene, I'm going to link it HERE for your enjoyment :D

Stella Ganti, Colt and Kitt (Original Characters) belongs to Elementrexx.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario