domingo, 19 de octubre de 2014

Commission: Orloc's Halloween Party

I know that there are still two weeks left for halloween but I couldn't help posting this now, I just finished this scene today and I enjoyed a lot working on it, it's a really funny piece! All Orloc's characters gathered for a special celebration, the party is going to start and they're just taking a photo in the photocall for keeping a nice Halloween night memory. Everyone is really proud with the costume they're wearing:

Curlette is cosplaying as Cammy from Street fighter, Amarieth as Mystique from Xmen, Zeniaa as Ivy from Soulcalibur IV and Kat as Silk Spectre. Which one is your favorite? I can't decide!! *___*

They're just showing what they've got :P Who knows how would this party end? I can easily guess that this is the kind of party I'd love to be invited haha :P











1 comentario: