martes, 16 de septiembre de 2014

Commission: Altera and me enjoying summer!

 Heya!!!

As you know, I've been working on the last scene from BimboJoy series, but the commissioner had some troubles for communicating, so I took the opportunity to work on another piece while I was agreeing the last details. And here's the result!! A piece starred by the delicious Altera, who is Kenshin1980's Original Character and a futa version of me!! do you think that it could exist anything more delicious than this?? I don't think so :P

Summer is close to its end, but this scene is purrfect to remember how we enjoyed the sun, the beach, the spare time with friends… Aww… summer memories are the best, specially when they're so hot as this scene!! Me fucking Altera's ass, cuming in the sea, feeling her wet skin… I think I will always remember this fantasy when I would be missing the summer!

Finally, I'd like to say thanks a lot for the commissioner, he's awesome and his enthusiasm inspired me a lot while I was creating this scene :D

Hope you all enjoy it!! Your comments are welcome! :D








1 comentario: