martes, 11 de marzo de 2014

Commission: Simply Vianca

It's the first time for seeing me in a commission, and I can tell it won't be the last!
Hard for me finding words to describe this piece 0 /// 0 Hope you enjoy it as much as me. The process for this commission has been a pleasure, mainly because the Commissioner and I agreed to show me as I am... I can be the sweetest but the most mischievous. A cute floral box inside my wardrobe keeps inside all my favourite toys in secret. That's how I am: a cute face outside, a pervert mind inside. I know how to put someone in the place where must be, I prefer driving... but I don't need to have the control the full time ;)


4 comentarios:

  1. there should be a third version with ... something extra ifyouknowwhatimean :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hahahahaha with something extra? If you mean a futa version, the commissioner didn't want it, and I always keep the commissioner's tastes as a priority ;) Anyway, I don't have a cock, but I have a lovely strapon :P

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You are a girl? Did not knew that. That makes me more hardoned for you and your art. ^^
    Also, do you have a pricelist for commissions?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Fist of all, yes, I'm a girl xD Look at this: http://www.vincentmcart.blogspot.com.es/p/about-me.html

    Second, yes, I've got a princing list, look at this: http://www.vincentmcart.blogspot.com.es/p/blog.html

    You can contact me if you have any doubt or want to ask something concrete about a possible commission. Thanks for following my blog! :)

    ResponderEliminar